There are several Image Browser viewing options to help you get the best user experience as follows. You can choose one of the Browser modes you prefer most:
- Browser on/off. Go to Ansicht -> Browser and ensure it is toggled on to see the Image Browser next to the Viewer. To remove the Browser, toggle it off.
- Auto Hide Mode. Select Ansicht-> Browser anpassen -> Automatisches Ausblenden to enable hiding the Browser from view until you move your cursor to the right of the screen where it will automatically pop up (or to the bottom of the screen if you have selected the Unten Platzieren option). When you move the cursor away, the Browser disappears. You can toggle Automatisches Ausblenden off again. This option is available in Capture One on macOS.
- Browser below. Select Ansicht -> Browser anpassen -> Unten platzieren to change the default position of the browser thumbnails from the right side of the user interface in the bottom. Once selected, this option will change to Rechts platzieren.
- Change the thumbnail size. Go to Ansicht -> Browser anpassen to select a different thumbnail size. Alternatively, you can use the zoom slider in the Browser toolbar.
- Controlling labels. Go to Ansicht -> Browser anpassen -> Kennzeichnungen to choose one of the three options:
Off will hide the star rating and color tag;
Edit mode enables users to alter the star rating and color tag directly in the browser;
Status Mode displays the star rating and color tag but disables any editing capability.
- Browser Toolbar on/off. Select Ansicht -> Browser anpassen -> Symbolleiste des Browsers to remove the thumbnail view and thumbnail sorting options as well as the search facility and thumbnail zoom slider from the toolbar.