Capture One Pro offers a number of predefined process presets or Process Recipes when exporting images. However, if the process settings do not meet your needs exactly, you can update the existing recipe or create your own. When you modify a built-in recipe, the original is not permanently altered, nor can it be deleted.
Note that multiple recipes are only available in Capture One Pro or Capture One DB. Only steps 4 to 7 are relevant with Capture One Express (for Sony).
- Go to the Ausgabe tool tab.
- In the Verarbeitungsvorgaben tool, click on the Neue Verarbeitungsvorgabe (+ icon) in the foot-bar using a short press or click on the Action menu icon and select Verarbeitungsvorgabe hinzufügen -> Neue Verarbeitungsvorgabe. An untitled recipe will be added to the list. The new recipe is based on the full-size TIFF (Adobe RGB) 8-bit preset. Alternatively, highlight a recipe to copy, click on the tool’s Action menu icon (...) and select Verarbeitungsvorgabe duplizieren.
- Click on the new recipe and rename it. A descriptive name using the format, size, and color space is recommended. Clicking on the - (minus) icon will remove the recipe from the list. Furthermore, it will be permanently deleted if it is a newly created recipe.
- From the Basisdaten tab of the Verarbeitungsvorgaben tool, choose the desired file format from the Format drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate output profile from the ICC-Profil drop-down menu. The choice of color space depends on the final purpose of the image file (e.g, sRGB for Web use, Adobe RGB for print).
- Specify the required resolution in the Auflösung field and from the Skallerung drop-down menu, either select the default Fixed 100% to use the resolution to resize the image (keeping the native pixel count unchanged) or select the print dimensions independently to resample the image. If not resizing images for the Web or to print, you can leave the setting to the defaults.
- Select a compatible application from the Öffnen drop-down menu to automatically open and view a processed image. For example, Phase One Media Pro or Adobe Photoshop. This option is not recommended if multiple images are processed in one batch.
- In the Datei tab, select the output destination from the Stammordner drop-down menu. Select from the original image folder, another folder of your choice, or select Ausgabeort to defer to the Ausgabeort tool.
- From the Anpassungen tab, choose from the sharpening options as desired.
- From the Metadaten tab, checkmark the options for including ratings, copyright, GPS, EXIF data, and manage keywords from the drop-down menu.
- From the Wasserzeichen tab, choose whether or not add a watermark to exported images.
- Every setting is saved and will be available next time the recipe is selected.