I really can't understand why they are charging $10 per month just for Capture One Live? Why not part of monthly and annual subscription? Is it really that different from Capture Pilot which is free to use? I know it will disconnect the sever once you quit the software but does it really worth $10 for Capture One Live?
Furthermore, I already tested Capture One Live since beta but overall, it's disappointing:
1. The loading speed is slow especially right after you share your session with full of images.
2. There is no way to sort images with specific setting. Number and color are not everything and you can't reverse.
3. 7 days limitation is really short. You may say just reactivate it, but can you really do that with tons of sessions every single time?
4. Not really syncing in real time. I made some adjustments from Capture One Pro but it never appleid to the web or cloud even I kept refreshing the web page.
5. No commenting feature.
6. Zoomed in quality isn't great.
7. Even Capture Pilot mobile version has more features than Capture One Live such as camera control.
8. And more...
I know that they are going to improve it by adding more features in future but then why not now? Did they admit that they are not ready to release it? It's just another Capture Pilot to me.
The most important thing is, you only have 5 sessions to use Live. After that, you have to pay no matter what you do. Which means, It wont count back after you stop sharing the session! Eventually, they are forcing you to pay $10 per month.
At this point, I have no idea why they are doing this with Capture One Live and it isn't worth $10. I expected much more from them and this is really disappointing. Adobe has many cloud features already and this Live feature isn't great at all. If this is how they plan and develop, it just proves that they have no idea what they are doing.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.