All in One Overview
With All in One – available as both a monthly or yearly subscription – you’ll get the best value of all Capture One products, including Capture One Pro on desktop, Capture One mobile (for iPad and iPhone), Capture One Live Unlimited and priority support. You’ll have the freedom and peace of mind to create freely with all our tools in one package plus a faster response time of on average 12 hours from our Customer Support team.
This article contains the following sections:
- All in One Overview
- Switching from a Capture One Pro subscription to All in One
- Switching Capture One mobile to All in One
Switching from a Capture One Pro subscription to All in One
- Log in to your account on captureone.com.
- Go to “Plans & services management” and find your subscription.
- Under your subscription you will see a pop-up section called “Switch your plan” with the new price that you will be paying monthly if you decide to switch.
- When you click “Switch” – you will be prompted with a pop-up with the product description, changes in your payment conditions after you move to the new plan, amount you will be charged etc.
- If the payment goes through without issues – you will see the following message in green:
- If you see the following message in red – it means that the switch did not happen, and that you should check / update your payment details:
Switching Capture One mobile to All in One
To activate your All in One license on Capture One mobile, simply sign into the app using the same Capture One account credentials that were used for the All in One bundle.
You can check the Plans & Services on your Account page.
Who is eligible for the switch?
The switch is available only for existing non-expired single-user Capture One Pro subscription customers. Specifically,
- Capture One Pro subscription (Annual) can be switched to Capture One Pro bundle subscription (Annual)
- Capture One Pro subscription (Monthly) can be switched to Capture One Pro bundle subscription (Monthly)
Please, note – you won’t be able to change your subscription payment type while switching: it’s only Monthly à Monthly, or Annual à Annual.
Why don’t I see the option to switch under my account?
There could be multiple reasons including:
- You own a perpetual license or a multi-user product
- You own an old subscription (4+ years), originally purchased through our previous payment platform
- You own a subscription with the lifetime discount
If you own a subscription not eligible for the switch, you will need to cancel your existing subscription, and to get All in One as a new product.
How does this affect my Loyalty status?
If you switch between subscriptions, you will retain your loyalty status.
I already have a subscription for Capture One Live Unlimited. What happens to that?
We will automatically cancel your subscription to Capture One Live Unlimited as it is included as part of the All in One subscription. You will no longer be charged for it and do not need to take any action. Any existing Live sessions you have will continue to be available.
How will my current billing cycle be affected?
If you select to upgrade in the middle of the billing cycle, after the completion of the upgrade, the existing billing cycle will remain the same and the same payment information will apply (therefore you will not be asked to provide any additional billing data). During upgrade, an extra charge (or refund) occurs immediately, and you pay the difference in the price based on the remaining period until the end of the current billing cycle.
How much will I be charged?
On switching, you will be charged the difference between the cost of the new subscription and your current subscription. For example:
I am on an Annual subscription with 6 months left:
- I will immediately be charged: (Cost of 6 months of All in One subscription) - (Cost of 6 months of Capture One Pro subscription)
- On my next renewal date I will be charged the price of an annual All in One subscription.
I am on a Monthly subscription with 10 days left:
- I will immediately be charged: (Cost of 10 days of All in One subscription) - (Cost of 10 days of Capture One Pro subscription)
- On my next renewal date I will be charged the price of a monthly All in One subscription.
Can I use a coupon code while switching to All in One?
No, you will not be able to use any coupon codes during the switch.
Will I be able to switch back from All in One to Capture One Pro subscription if I change my mind?
There is currently no automation for switching back from All in One to Capture One Pro subscription. If you decide that you want to reverse the switch and get back to Capture One Pro subscription only – you will need to cancel your All in One, wait until the end of your contract period and then get a new subscription.