I just purchased Capture One and I need to activate it on my computer. How do I do that?
Once you launch your Capture One product, a window requesting to activate the software will appear. Press Activate, type in your license code, enter your e-mail address and click Get Profile. Afterwards, enter your password upon request and click Activate.
1. Download the latest version of Capture One from our download site.
2. After installing Capture One, launch it for the first time. You will be presented with a screen where you can choose the mode in which you would prefer to run Capture One. Choose the mode associated with your license. If you are unsure which mode to choose, please refer to the invoice generated when you purchased the software.
3. On the next page, choose Activate.
This will bring you to the activation screen. Unless you are activating on a computer that has no internet connection, use Online Activation. For more information on manual activation (offline activation), refer to this article.
4. Enter the 16-character license code correctly. Enter the e-mail address associated with your profile on phaseone.com or captureone.com and select Get Profile.
5. Enter the password associated with your profile on phaseone.com or captureone.com and press OK. If you don't remember the password, click E-mail My Password to have a password reset link sent to your e-mail address. Otherwise, press OK.
6. The information will be retrieved from our profile server so that the fields will be filled in automatically. Then press Activate.
7. Activation is complete now. Press Done.