How do I install Capture One Pro and other product variants of the software on Windows?
Capture One software includes an easy-to-use installer that will install all the software you need to run the application on a Windows-based computer.
To install the software, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account on the Capture One website using your credentials.
3. Launch the CaptureOne.Win.exe from your downloads folder or a chosen web browser.
4. When asked 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?', click Yes.
5. Read the software license agreement and click Next to continue with the installation.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Capture One will initiate the installation of Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 if it is not present already.
7. Once the installation is completed successfully, you will be notified about that. You can also choose to launch Capture One automatically once the installation process is finished.
NOTE: If you need to stop the installation at any point, simply click the Cancel button