What data is imported when converting a Media Pro / Expression Media / iView Media catalog to a Capture One catalog?
Find a list of what is supported for .mpcatalog and .ivc files made by any version of Media Pro/Expression Media/iView Media.
- A Media Pro catalog's Catalog Sets hierarchy is converted into Capture One Albums and Groups.
- A Set without sub-Sets will be a Capture One Album.
- If a Set has any sub-Sets, it will be a Capture One Group.
- If a Set has sub-Sets and media items assigned to it, a generic sub-Album in the Group is created to arrange those media items in it.
- Star Rating
- Color Label (MP Brown, Cyan, Grey are unsupported/unlabelled in Capture One)
- Applied Keywords (flat, not hierarchical)
- IPTC Contact: Creator
- IPTC Content: Headline, Caption, Category, Supplemental Categories, Keywords, IPTC Subject Code, Description Writer
- IPTC Image: Intellectual Genre, IPTC Scene Code, Location, City, State/Province, Country, ISO Country Code
- IPTC Status: Title, Job Identifier, Instructions, Provider (Credit Line), Source, Copyright, Rights Usage Terms