I want to use my Mamiya camera and digital back with a live preview. How do I configure it so that I can do so?
Do not open the shutter on the camera prior to opening the Live Preview window. Doing so will generate errors on the digital back after closing the Live Preview window. The recommended procedure for using Live Preview is to open the Live Preview window first and then open the shutter on the camera. When done, close the shutter on the camera and close the Live Preview window.
Mamiya 645 AFD Configuration
1. Make sure that the shutter release cable threaded into the shutter release button and locked on the body.
2. Set the Shutter Speed to Bulb.
3. Set Focus Switch to Manual.
4. Set AE Mode dial to Manual.
Mamiya RZ67 Configuration
1. Launch Live Preview from within Capture One.
2. Thread the cable release.
3. Make a timed exposure by sliding the T lever covering the N (normal position).
4. Relieve the shutter release.
5. Press Play.
6. When ready to create exposure, close the Live Preview window and slide the Lens Lever to the Normal position.