I have typed in the Capture One Product Key and I see a window which says "Invalid Activation". Why does it happen?
Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Verify that you have typed the keycode correctly.
2. Check whether Capture One is installed in the correct directory C: -> Program Files -> Phase One.
3. Verify that Capture One is installed under a user with administrative rights.
- Click the Start button.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts -> Change an account -> User Account -> Change account type.
- Tick the Computer Administrator checkbox.
- Restart Capture One and activate it.
4. Disable any personal Firewall programs (these typically block the activation processes).