As the primary coordinator for our Capture One Enterprise license, I need to see what machines we have activated and when. How can I manage my Capture One Enterprise key's activations from a central location?
The License Management section of My Profile at http://www.captureone.com has all the necessary details and controls.
1. Introduced in version 12.1.1, the Capture One Enterprise license admin controls are available on the License Management page. To access this, press on the Account icon in the top-right corner and enter your admin credentials to log in.
2. Then, choose the Manage licenses section.
3. Then select your Capture One Enterprise license and then view the activation details below.
This will bring up the details for that particular key, including the date of activation, the computer name, email that had been used to activate, platform, and the last time that activation was used (the "Last License Call").
For each workstation that is currently activated, the option to Deactivate will appear on the right. Resetting the activation will deactivate the machine and free up a seat on the license.
The Device field is automatically generated by the local name of the machine and cannot be overridden.
If you do not see the expected details:
- Ensure that the machine is running Capture One Enterprise version 12.1.1 or later.
- Check that the machine has been activated with the Enterprise license and not any other.
- Be sure that the profile you used to log in is the Admin for that license. If it is not and you would like it to be so, or if you have other questions, please contact our Phase One Technical Support.