Activating Capture One
NOTE: An internet connection is necessary to complete the activation. Registration is also required for new customers.
NOTE: You need a license key to activate any of the product variants.
2. Install the software and launch it.
3. The License Activation window will automatically appear once you launch the software. The run mode of the software will be determined by the license key you have.
This will bring you to the activation screen. Unless you are activating on a computer that has no internet connection, refer to the guidelines on manual activation (offline activation) provided in this article.
NOTE: Please note that you cannot activate a product with the subscription license offline. To activate Capture One trial and Express product variants, you will need an internet connection as well.
4. Type in the license key in the field provided. Learn how you can get a license key for each product variant in the section below.
5. Type in the email address you used during the profile registration or an email address you would like to use to set up your Capture One account and select Get Profile.
6. If you registered previously, you will be asked for your account password. After verification, the rest of the form will be filled in for you. If you are a new customer, please fill in all the required fields manually.
7. Complete this process by selecting Activate.
8. Your software is now ready for use in the mode corresponding to the license key you entered.
REMINDER: If you are a subscriber, then you can only activate the software online.
Try one of the following resources if you are experiencing any problems with the software.
- Find more Q&A pages on activation and see the list of common activation errors and solutions to those.
- Submit a request to our Support Team in case the options above did not work for you.