Before you activate Capture One, you need to decide which product variant suits your needs best. Consider that the license code is obligatorily required to activate Capture One Pro, Capture One Pro Fujifilm or Capture One Pro for Sony. However, a free 30-day trial is available for each of the product variants.
- Capture One Pro is the main application that offers compatibility with the widest range of cameras.
- Capture One Pro for Sony includes all the features of the main application with the compatibility for Sony cameras only. Express for Sony has a smaller feature set and is free of charge for Sony camera owners.
- Capture One Pro Fujifilm includes all the features of the main application with the compatibility for Fujifilm cameras only. Express for Fujifilm has a smaller feature set and is free of charge for Fujifilm camera owners.
- Capture One Pro DB is provided free of charge for Phase One or Mamiya Leaf users only.
An internet connection is necessary to complete the activation. Registration is also required for new customers.
- Open Capture One from your applications folder. A product dialog opens.
- Select the product from the choice of four options. When licensing Capture One, select either Pro, Pro Fujifilm or Pro for Sony as appropriate. After the trial period expires, go to Capture One -> License... or Help -> License... on Windows to open the license activation dialog as illustrated.
- Type in the license code in the field provided. You will get a license code from the Phase One Online Store if you purchase it there or receive the 16-character license code by email when purchasing from a retailer.
- Type in the email address you used during the profile registration or an email address you would like to use to set up your Phase One account and select Get Profile.
- If you have registered previously, you will be asked for your account password. After verification, the rest of the form will be filled in for you. If you are a new customer, please fill in all the required fields manually.
- Complete this process by selecting Activate.
Your software is now ready for use.
Try one of the following resources if you are experiencing any problems with the software.
- Watch learn.captureone.com for the latest video tutorials.
- Navigate to the Help center on Zendesk and enter the keywords to find the articles associated with your issue.
- Submit a request to our Support Team in case the first two options did not work for you.