NOTE: These instructions are applicable for Capture One 10 and later versions.
NOTE: You cannot activate Capture One offline if you are a subscriber.
NOTE: Capture One trial and Capture One Express have to be activated online only.
Capture One Pro/Fujifilm/(for Sony) users with computers that are permanently offline (e.g., incorporate or secure IT environments) can complete the activation offline. Note that the process still requires an internet-enabled device (e.g., a smartphone) to generate an activation key.
1. Select your version of Capture One first. In the Activation dialog box, select Manual Activation. If the Activation dialog does not open automatically, go to Capture One man menu -> License -> Manual Activation (on macOS) or Help -> License Information -> Manual Activation (on Windows). Type in your activation key and you will be given a 24-digit registration key.
2. Use another device that is connected to the internet. Go to www.captureone.com and log in.
Enter your e-mail and password to access your profile on the website
3. Afterwards, select the Manage licenses section and click on Go to licenses.
4. Scroll to the bottom and navigate to the OFFLINE ACTIVATION section. Click the Activate Capture One Pro button.
5. Enter the 24-digit registration key from Step 1 and click the Generate Activation Key button.
6. A new 24-digit registration key will be generated and visible in your browser. Copy the registration key and insert it in the appropriate field of the Capture One activation dialog box and click the Activate button.
7. Your software is now ready for use.