Packing images as EIP in sessions
- Select the intended images that will be packed as .EIP.
- In the main menu, choose Image -> Pack as EIP.
- The files are now automatically packed and those will be named with the extension .EIP.
NOTE: EIP is not recommended to be used with catalogs.
Unpacking EIP files in Sessions
- Select the images that need to be unpacked.
- Choose Image -> Unpack EIP.
- The files are now automatically unpacked and will display the original file extension.
NOTE: An EIP is not recommended to be used with Catalogs. Always unpack an EIP before using it in a Catalog.