Perform a Global Copy and Apply of adjustments made in all tools to other images.
- Press the left arrow (located in the top-right corner of the user interface) to copy all the adjustments made to an image.
- Alternatively, go to the Cursor Tools and select the Copy Adjustments arrow.
- Select all the images that you want to apply the settings to in the Browser.
- Apply the adjustments by pressing the right-arrow (Paste) in the top toolbar or in the Cursor Tools.
- All changes made to an image can also be saved as a Style.
Using the arrows in the top-right corner
Using Cursor tools
Using the main menu
You can copy all the adjustments made with several tools to the Clipboard and apply them to one or more images.
- Select the image that you want to copy the different adjustments from (the thumbnail will have a thick white border in the Browser).
- Select the image thumbnails that you want to apply the adjustment to in the Browser. Press the Edit Selected Variants icon.
- Select the Adjustments tool tab. Notice that the copied adjustments will have a checkmark next to them in the Adjustments Clipboard tool. Deselect any adjustments with a checkmark if you do not want them applied to the selected images.
- Click Copy at the bottom of the Adjustments Clipboard tool.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the Adjustments Clipboard tool. All the selected adjustments will be applied to the selected images.