Enabling Tangent support
Capture One has built-in support for Tangent panels, which includes a default control layout or map for their devices whichever you have. Each map controls the Capture One tools directly and is completely independent of Capture One shortcuts. If customization of the layout is required, Tangent offers the optional Tangent Mapper application, which is available to download from the Tangent website.
- Connect your Tangent panel by using a powered USB hub if necessary.
- Open Capture One and go to Capture One -> Preferences (macOS) or Edit -> Preferences (Windows). The global Preferences dialog opens.
- Select the General tab and under Tangent Integration, verify that the Enable Tangent device support is checked. If not, mark it.
- Quit and restart Capture One Pro to ensure the support is enabled.
- Your Tangent panel should now be ready for use.