Images can be sorted by a variety of criteria, and selected individually.
- Click on the sort-menu field located in the top-left corner of the Browser window and choose an option from the fly-out menu.
- Click on the arrow to change the sorting orientation.
- Thumbnails can be resized using the slider opposite the sort-menu field located in the top-right corner.
- When you want to choose individual images to import, Shift-click to select adjacent images. To select non-adjacent images, Cmd+click (Mac) or Ctrl+click (Windows) (clicking on single images will reveal data in the File Info panel, after clicking on the disclosure button).
- When you want to reset the image selection, click on the background between the thumbnails.