- Select File -> New Session. Alternatively, go to the Library tool tab and press the + (plus) icon located next to the Switch Session/Catalog menu.
- Name the Session.
- Choose a Session template from the Template drop-down menu if any or leave as Blank.
- Rename folders if needed.
- Decide on the placement of the Session folders.
- Check the option Open in new window in case you want a new Session to be opened in another window.
- Press OK.
<< Opening a Session | Adopting a workflow >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.