Setting a Counter value
You can set a value to start from for the selected counter (i.e., Capture or Import). Note that the Camera Counter can not be altered.
- From the Next Capture Naming tool, click on the action menu (…) located at the top-right corner of the tool’s title bar. The action menu dialog opens.
- Click on Set Capture/Import Counter. A dialog opens.
- Add a value to start from. To count down, add a minus (-) sign in front of the value.
- Click OK to accept the settings.
Setting the Counter increment
You can set a value for the selected counter (i.e., Capture or Import) to increase or decrease by the number. Typically this value will be one, but this option can be useful with multi-camera setups.
- From the Next Capture Naming tool, click on the action menu (…) located at the top-right corner of the dialog.
- Click on Set Capture/Import Counter Increment. A dialog opens.
- Set a value for the desired increment (to count down, minus values can be used).
- Alternatively, choose File -> Capture Counter -> Set Increment... from the main menu.
Setting the Counter decrement
The Capture Counter in use can be decreased manually, if necessary. This is useful when you want to re-number an image.
- In the main menu, choose File -> Capture Counter -> Decrement Capture Counter.
- The counter is decreased by the previously selected increment each time this option is selected.
- When another image is captured, duplicating the same counter number, the image will not be overwritten but appended with the set increment instead.