Folders can be created directly from the Session Favorites collection. Any new folders could be added as sub-folders to the Session folders. All folders created from this collection are automatically saved as Favorites, which can be quickly nominated as the next Capture, Selects, Output or Trash folder when needed.
- In the Library tool tab, go to Session Favorites and click on the (+) button. A Finder/File Explorer (Mac/Windows) dialog opens.
- Navigate to the desired destination location, preferably within the current Session sub-folder (e.g. the Capture sub-folder), and select New Folder.
- Name the folder using a logical or descriptive name (this will be used for the system folder and Session Favorite).
- Select Add/Select Folder (Mac/Windows). The system folder is created and the Session Favorite is added to the Session Favorites collection dialog in the Library.
- To create additional sub-folders, repeat the actions starting from Step 1.
- To select the Capture Folder, right-click on the chosen Favorite and select Set as Capture Folder from the menu.