When you have previously created and selected one or more new capture folders using the Next Capture Location tool, the folders are saved so you can switch between them quickly without navigating away from the Capture tool tab to the Library’s Session Folders collection or System Folders browser.
- Go to the Next Capture Location tool.
- From the Store Files fly-out menu, simply select the capture folder from the list.
- When moving from a capture folder with images, a warning dialog opens asking “Would you like to remember the previous Capture Folder as a Favorite?”. Note that this is the default behavior, further options are available from the Global Application Preference under the General and Favorites tabs.
- Select Yes when you want to view those images later (i.e., from the Library). When No is selected, you can still view those images later by navigating to the folder from the System Folders and selecting Add to Favorites.
- Future captures will be stored in the selected folder and a new browser session is started.