While the Next Capture Location tool can be used to create additional session sub-folders without leaving the Capture Tool Tab (useful when you have started a Session already), you can instead create them beforehand or at any time using the Library’s System Folders browser.
The following procedure assumes you are creating additional capture folders, but you can add any number of folders and sub-folders to the Session folder there, including Selects, Output, and Trash sub-folders if needed.
- Navigate to the Library and choose one of the following options:
- Go to System Folders and then navigate to the session folder and existing capture folder to add sub-folders.
- Alternatively, go to Session Folders and right-click on the current Capture Folder and select Show in Library.
- Select the capture folder, then right-click and select New inside "Capture" and choose Folder. A New collection name dialog opens.
- Name the folder and click OK.
- To create additional capture folders, repeat the actions starting from Step 2.
- To set as the Capture Folder, right-click on the new folder and select Set as Capture Folder from the menu.
When the System Folders browser in the Library has been used to create sub-folders, you can select the next Capture folder from there without navigating away.
- In the Library tool tab, choose from one of the following:
- Go to System Folders, unfold the directory, and navigate to the session folder.
- In the Session Folders, right-click on the current Capture Folder and select Show in Library.
- Select the new folder, then right-click and select Set as Capture Folder.