After adding each new folder as a Session Favorite in the Library, you can nominate it as the next Capture Folder.
- There are several ways to add folders as Session Favorites, choose from the following:
- From the Library tool tab, go to Session Favorites and click on the (+) button. A Finder/File Explorer (Mac/Windows) dialog opens. Navigate to the new folder and select Add/Select Folder (Mac/Windows).
- Select the session folder from the System Folders in the Library (as detailed above), then right-click and select Add to Favorites...
- Create or locate the folders in the Finder/File Explorer (Mac/Windows) and drag them to the Sessions Favorites tool.
- When you want to nominate a Session Favorite as the Capture Folder, select it, then right-click and choose Select as Capture Folder from the menu.
- When moving from a capture folder that is not already saved as a Favorite, a warning dialog opens from the default setting, asking "Would you like to remember the previous Capture Folder as a Favorite?". Select Yes when you want to view those images later from the Library. When No is selected, you can still view those images later by navigating to the folder from the System Folders and selecting Add to Favorites.
- When the capture folder is selected, all future captured images are stored there and a new browser session is started.