Capture One can control how previews are updated and displayed in the Viewer during tethered capture.
- In the main menu, select Camera -> Auto Select New Capture… and choose one of the following options:
- Never - will show the chosen primary variant. The viewer is not updated with new captures.
- Immediately - displays a quickly rendered preview while the adjustments are applied. Select this option if working quickly, for example, during a fast-paced fashion shoot.
- When ready - displays a high-quality preview with the adjustments applied. Select this option, for example, when capturing still life, landscapes, and architecture. Note that this option is generally slower due to the processing required. If the capture rate is high, it can be difficult to keep track of individual images, where the subject could be moving rapidly.
- Auto Pause - pauses the preview of the selected variant to allow inspection, for example, to check focus accuracy. Files can continue to be captured, but the image preview in the main Viewer is not updated until Immediately or When ready is selected.
- The selection is automatically saved and applied.
<< Applying Styles and Presets | Connecting a supported camera >>
Dear C1 Team, sadly this feature is not working with C1 22 Pro. I use a Nikon D800 and the latest shot image while tethering is never showing. I have to do that manually. Do you habe any recommendations for me?
Please sign in to leave a comment.