Check some pieces of advice for digital back users.
- Ensure that your system can supply at least 10W power via FireWire to a Phase One digital back. Alternatively, activate the Force Battery setting on the digital back. Use the 4.5m Phase One FireWire cable.
- Ensure that your system can supply at least 12W power via FireWire to a Leaf or Mamiya DM digital back. Use a Leaf or Mamiya FireWire cable.
- Do not open the shutter on the camera prior to opening the Live View window. Doing so will generate errors on the digital back after closing the Live View window. The recommended procedure for using live view is to first open the Live View window, then open the shutter on the camera, use Live View when done, close the shutter on the camera, and close the Live View window.
- For Leaf Backs and Mamiya DM systems, the camera body must be selected in the application preferences before connecting the back.
- For Leaf Backs and Mamiya DM systems, in the case of a communication error during firmware upload, please wait 10 minutes before disconnecting the FireWire cable.
- Leaf Aptus II 8 only works with black and white live view.