The following description assumes that the computer running Capture One Pro is connected (either wired or wireless) to a Wi-Fi network and that the iOS device is also connected to that same Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to the Capture Pilot tool at the bottom of the Capture tool tab in Capture One Pro.
- Select the Basic tab and add a name in the Server Name text field or leave to the default document name.
- From the Folder fly-out menu, select the folder of images you would like to share with anyone in Wi-Fi range running the Capture Pilot app on an iOS device.
- In the Password text field, add a password when you want to restrict access.
- From the Publish To fly-out, select Mobile or Mobile and Web. When selecting Mobile and Web, decide whether you want to provide access to others using a computer or a smart device with a browser.
- Click on Start Image Server.
- Now open the Capture Pilot app on your iOS device.
- Select your chosen server name from the Server List. If a password was set in step 4, you will be prompted for it.
- Images will now be displayed on your iOS device.
Watch this video to learn how you setup Capture Pilot by creating a computer-to-computer network with a MacBook and an iPad.
<< Capture Pilot overview | Alternative connection of an iOS device to Capture One >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.