Browse images in a folder on your iOS device
- The thumbnail size can be altered by selecting from the S, M, and L options, in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap any thumbnail to view a full-screen image.
- Zoom in and out of the image by pinching the screen and navigate around to inspect close-up detail up to 200%.
- Touch-scroll to the next image.
- Click the Back arrow icon in the top-left corner to return to the previous view (e.g., Thumbnail view or Server list).
Browse images using the controls (iOS device)
- Click on the forward arrow to inspect the next image. Click on the backward arrow to inspect the previous image.
- To pause the current image on-screen when shooting tethered, press the pause icon (when enabled, the icon is orange-colored). To view images on the screen as they are being captured, press the pause icon again (icon turns white when disabled).
- Images edited in Capture One Pro will automatically display any amendments in Capture Pilot. For example, an image that has been converted to Black and White in Capture One Pro will also be displayed as Black and White in the Capture Pilot iOS app.
<< Creating a computer-to-iOS network | Add Color tag and Star rating (iOS device) >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.