When image straightening, rotation or flipping is required to be copied and applied to multiple images, there is an intermediate step to enable the option using either the tool’s individual Adjustments Clipboard or the master Adjustments Clipboard.
This extra step is to ensure that these specific adjustments are deliberately applied and is meant to prevent unwanted image rotation or flipping when applying general image adjustments. It is also meant to prevent inadvertent inclusion when creating User Styles or Presets.
- Select the image that you want to copy the adjustments from in the Browser. The thumbnail will have a thick white border.
- Enable the Edit Selected Variants icon in the main tool-bar.
- Select the image thumbnails that you want to apply the crop to. The thumbnail(s) will have a thin white border in the browser.
- Go to the Rotation & Flip tool and press the small double-ended arrow icon in the tool's title bar. A dedicated Adjustments Clipboard dialog box opens.
- Enable the required options with a check-mark (e.g., Rotation, Orientation, and/or Flip).
- Press Apply at the bottom of the dialog box. The adjustment will be applied to the selected images.