When importing images, the option to apply adjustments automatically is included in the importer dialog. Simply enable the Auto Adjust option with a check-mark. That way, every image will have the auto corrections applied. Note that this may slow down the import process.
- Select which of the parameters you want to be applied first before starting the import.
- Insert the memory card to an attached card reader.
- Open the import dialog (if not already automatically opened).
- Select images for import and select the relevant settings. For more information, see the section on Importing images.
- From the Adjustments panel, enable the Auto Adjust option with a check-mark. This setting is remembered the next time the importer is opened using the same document type (Session or Catalog).