Most adjustment tools in Capture One have a Manage Preset menu where you can save the settings as a User Preset. When using tools where repetitive settings with fixed values are common, such as when sharpening or adding keywords or IPTC metadata, it makes sense to create a number of Presets for each tool.
- Select an image to work on in the Viewer.
- Select the tool you want to make a preset from the tool tab and make the necessary adjustments.
- Click on the Manage Preset menu (i.e., three horizontal-bar icon) in the title bar at the top of the tool.
NOTE: Not every tool has the option to create, save, and use presets.
- Select Save User Preset... from the drop-down menu. A Save Preset dialog box will open, listing the individual settings. In some cases, there is a large number of individual settings applied. Either confirm the choices or disable those that are not required by removing the checkmarks.
- A Save dialog box will open. Add an appropriate name and save the Preset.