The Process History list in the Image menu will list all of the files that have resulted from the source file being processed. Clicking any of the items will open it in the system's default application for that filetype. If the item is greyed out, it indicates that the process did occur, however that file is no longer available on the disk.
Articles in this section
- How to process images in Capture One?
- What is the Process History and how can I use it?
- Why are the images in catalog marked as "Offline"?
- Where are my exports/processed files going?
- The colors in Viewer look different from those in the exported image
- What is Quickproof in Capture One processing tab?
- Why does an error stating that I cannot write processed images in Capture One appear?
- Why EIP files can not be processed or edited after they have been moved?
- Why Batch Processing and Batch Apply are not working?
- Can I use Capture One software to output to CMYK?