Use the Metadata tool in the Import Images dialog to fill in copyright information and a description or caption, if desired. The tool remembers data, so adding copyright information does not have to be re-entered for each import. You can leave the two fields blank if you are unsure how the images will be used, as both can be added after import.
Articles in this section
- How to rename a Session or a Catalog?
- What file formats are suitable for import?
- Why are my recent Catalogs/Sessions not seen by Capture One 21?
- How to open more than one Catalog or Session at a time?
- What is the difference between a referenced and a managed Catalog?
- How to back up images on import into a Catalog?
- How to rename images on import into a Catalog?
- How to add description and copyright information on import into a Catalog?
- How to add adjustments on import into a Catalog?
- What data is imported when converting a Media Pro / Media Pro SE catalog to a Capture One Catalog?