If you are eager to download Capture One 20 BETA, sign up to our beta testing program here: https://www.captureone.com/en/beta-tester/beta-tester-signup
Please beware that the information contained in the beta release is strictly under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and should not be used in a professional environment or as a 'replacement' for Capture One 12.
In this article, find out essential tips and recommendations you need prior to downloading and testing Capture One 20 BETA.
Minimum system requirements
Notes for Beta testers
|The download file for Windows contains an installer file and a FilePackager. When filing a bug
from a Windows machine, use the FilePackager to easily gather relevant logs for the Capture
One development team.
|The download file for Mac includes only an installer file. When filing a bug from a Mac machine,
use the built-in file packager within Scripts -> Get Logs.
When reporting beta bugs, please use the built-in functionality from Help > Report a bug….
Do not send beta bugs to www.captureone.com/support.
Important information on Capture One 20 BETA 2
- Make sure to install Capture One BETA in a different directory from that where your current version of Capture One is.
- It is recommended to work on copies of files/documents on a separate partition or on another user account so that beta testing does not interfere with critical work.
- Alpha/Beta software is not intended for production and is unsupported by Phase One A/S.
- While we appreciate any user's time in the process of testing, if you have any doubts as to
the beta or cannot afford downtime due to some unforeseen issues, we suggest you do not
participate in beta testing. This advice is supplied without liability.
- As this is a beta version, some errors and omissions might be expected. Specification may not be final as well.
- Consider that detailed information on camera and lens support will be added in the final release notes at launch.
- When a new beta version is available, you will receive notification by e-mail.