IMPORTANT: Use online activation to launch Capture One Express.
1. Go to the Capture One Express product page and choose one of the following options:
- Capture One Express for Fujifilm
- Capture One Express (for Sony)
- Capture One for Nikon
Select Learn more. On the next page, press Download. You will be transferred to the download page.
2. You will be asked to log in, or if you are a new user, to create an account.
3. After logging in or creating an account, the download will start automatically. Make a copy of your license key while Capture One Express downloads.
4. After downloading and installing Capture One Express, open the application from your chosen install location. Press on "Let's get started" button.
5. Your browser will open the login page.
Enter the email address associated with your Capture One account, along with your password.
6. If the login was successful, close the window and navigate back to Capture One.
7. Select 'Use License Key'
8. And paste (Ctrl + V, Cmd + V) your Capture One Express license key into the text field.
9. Capture One Express is now activated and ready to go!
If your license key is rejected, try copying it again and check for any extra characters or spaces.
Also ensure that you are using the same Capture One account that you signed up with, or updated, in Step 2.
Note that each license key for Capture One Express has only one activation available (it can be used only for one workstation).