IMPORTANT: Use online activation to launch Capture One Express.
1. Go to the Capture One Express product page and choose one of the following options:
- Capture One Express for Fujifilm
- Capture One Express (for Sony)
Select Learn more. On the next page, press Get your free download. You will then be transferred to the download page.
2. If you already have an account with Capture One, you will be requested to update your information.
If you are a new user, you will be asked to create an account.
3. After updating your information or creating an account, choose from the Mac or Windows installers and make a copy of your license key while Capture One Express downloads
4. After downloading and installing Capture One Express, open the application from your chosen install location.
All that's left to do is to enter your Capture One account credentials, along with your license key.
After clicking 'Let's get started' your browser will open the following page:
Enter the email address associated with your Capture One account, along with your password.
5. If the login was successful, your browser will ask if you want to navigate back to Capture One.
Select 'Open Capture One 22' to continue the activation process.
6. All you need now is your license key. You can find this in Step 3, or in your email inbox - remember to check the spam folder.
Select 'Use License Key' and then paste (Ctrl + V, Cmd + V) your Capture One Express license key into the text field.
7. Capture One Express is now activated and ready to go!
If your license key is rejected, try copying it again and check for any extra characters or spaces.
Also ensure that you are using the same Capture One account that you signed up with, or updated, in Step 2.
Note that each license key for Capture One Express has only one activation available (it can be used only for one workstation).
IMPORTANT! Upgrading is possible for perpetual license owners only.
If you currently have Capture One Express, you need to make a new purchase in Capture One e-store.