IMPORTANT: You need to be online to activate Capture One Express.
1. To the Capture One Express page, choose one of the following options:
- Capture One Express for Fujifilm
- Capture One Express (for Sony)
Then press Learn more. On the next page, press Get your free download. Then you will be transferred to the download page.
2. If you already have an account with Capture One, you will be requested to update your information.
If you are a new user, you will be asked to create an account.
3. Then you will be provided with a download file and a license key (16-character alpha-numeric code).
4. After downloading and installing Capture One Express, you will have to launch it. Just enter your license key provided upon download along with the e-mail address associated with your profile on captureone.com and select Get Profile.
5. Enter the password associated with your profile on captureone.com and press OK. If you don't remember the password, click E-mail My Password to have a password reset link sent to your e-mail address. Otherwise, press OK. Then the information will be automatically retrieved from our profile server. Afterwards, press Activate.
6. Now you can use Capture One Express for Fujifilm / (for Sony). Press Done.
Note that each license key for Capture One Express has only 1 activation available (it can be used only for 1 workstation).
IMPORTANT! Upgrading is possible for perpetual license owners only.
If you currently have Capture One Express, you need to make a new purchase in Capture One e-store.