You can deactivate Capture One Express from inside the application or by using the captureone.com website.
Method 1. Deactivate Capture One Express using the application itself. Note that an internet connection is required in this case.
1. Go to the main menu and choose Capture One -> License on Mac or Help -> License on Windows.
2. Press the Deactivate button.
3. Confirm that you want to perform the deactivation. Checkmark the Yes, I want to deactivate my license on this computer option. Press Deactivate again.
Method 2. Deactivate Capture One using the captureone.com website.
1. Log into your profile on captureone.com and navigate to the My Account section. Enter your e-mail and password associated with your account.
2. Navigate to the Manage license section and press Manage.
3. Choose your Capture One user product and click on the arrow on the right side of the screen.
4. Press Activation History.
5. Then you will see the option either to Reset All Activations (on all computers where Capture One is currently activated) or Deactivate (on the particular computer).
You will now be able to activate the software on another computer. Note that the Capture One Express license has only 1 activation available.