IMPORTANT: Use online activation to launch Capture One trial.
2. If you already have an account with Capture One, you will be requested to update your information.
If you are a new user, you will be asked to create an account.
3. Then you will be provided with a download file and a license key (16-character alpha-numeric code) which you will see on the screen and get in the e-mail.
NOTE: You will have 10 days to activate Capture One trial with the license key provided to you upon download. Capture One will send you a reminder if you have not activated the trial key yet.
4. After downloading and installing Capture One, you will have to launch it. Just enter your license key provided upon download along with the e-mail address associated with your profile on captureone.com and select Get Profile.
5. Enter the password associated with your profile on captureone.com and press OK. If you don't remember the password, click E-mail My Password to have a password reset link sent to your e-mail address. Otherwise, press OK. Then the information will be automatically retrieved from our profile server. Afterwards, press Activate.
6. You can now use Capture One Pro trial. Press Done.
Capture One trial license key will be active within 30 days from the moment the software was first activated on any of your workstations. After that period, Capture One trial will be deactivated on all your workstations.
IMPORTANT: The 30-days trial period cannot be extended.
7. You will be able to use Capture One Pro trial license key on 3 machines. Check the number of available activations in your account on captureone.com or from inside the application Capture One -> License / Help -> License (macOS/Windows).
IMPORTANT: If you decide to test another product variant after the 30-days trial period expires, you will get the following message in your account.