You can deactivate Capture One trial from inside the application or by using the captureone.com website.
Method 1. Deactivate Capture One trial using the application itself. Note that an internet connection is required in this case.
1. Go to the main menu and choose Capture One -> License on Mac Help -> License on Windows.
2. Press the Deactivate button.
3. Confirm that you want to perform the deactivation. Checkmark the Yes, I want to deactivate my license on this computer option. Press Deactivate again.
Method 2. Deactivate Capture One using the captureone.com website.
1. Log in to your profile on captureone.com and navigate to the Account icon. Enter your e-mail and password associated with your account.
2. Navigate to the Manage license section and press Manage.
3. Choose your Capture One user product and click on the arrow on the right side of the screen.
4. Press Activation History.
5. Then you will see the option either to Reset All Activations (on all computers where Capture One trial is currently activated) or Deactivate (on the particular computer).
You will now be able to activate the software on another computer. Note that the trial license key is valid within 30 days after it was first used to activate Capture One trial.