1. Type "QuickTImePlayer" in the Search window.
2. Go to the main menu and navigate to File -> New Screen Recording. Then you will see the frame outlining the borders of the screen recording area in the Capture One application. You can resize the screen recording area by dragging the handles.
3. Press Record and recreate the actions that cause the erratic behavior of the software (bugs).
4. Press the Stop button located in the upper part of the screen. The video would be automatically saved on the desktop.
5. When submitting a request to Technical Support, attach the screenshots and videos with the screen recording.
Those who run Capture One on Windows may feel free to use any third-party applications for screen recording.