How to install Beyond B&W and Beyond Film Styles?
Beyond B&W and Beyond Film Styles relive the beauty of analog and black and white photography with the most versatile Style Packs yet. With 3 extra options for contrast and 8 grain presets, get classic looks that suit literally any photo.
There are 4 ways to install Beyond Styles (and also other Styles) in Capture One:
1. Double-click on the Style Pack in the folder it was downloaded to.
2. Open Capture One and drag-drop the downloaded Style Pack into the application window.
3. Go to the main menu Adjustments -> Styles -> Import Styles and select the Style Pack from your downloads folder or another destination.
4. Go to the Adjustments tool tab. In the Styles and Presets tool, click on the Action menu, the (...) icon, and select Import Styles.
NOTE: Beyond Styles are only supported with Capture One 20 and newer versions of the software.
Each Beyond B&W and Film Style has 3 contrast variations.
- Select an image in the Browser.
- Navigate to the Styles and Presets tool in the Adjustments tool tab or from the Adjustments menu.
- Go to the User Styles folder and scroll over the list.
- You can preview the effect of the Style in the Viewer by hovering the cursor over the named Style in the list. The selected Style will be highlighted in the list and, after a short delay, the effect will be previewed on the primary variant or all selected variants and corresponding thumbnails in the browser.
- To apply the Style to the image, click on the desired Style from the list. A small check-mark will appear in front of the selected Style in the list and the image will be updated in the Viewer. If you select the wrong Style, click on it again in the list to remove the check-mark. The image will be updated in the Viewer (without the previously applied Style). Adjustments are automatically saved to the image or images.
Another way to apply a Style is to right-click on it and select one of the options.
NOTE: Grain Presets can be applied to the Background only.
- When selected, the Style is listed just right at the top of the Styles and Presets tool. All Styles applied to the selected image are also listed there.