I have to record the actions I perform in Capture One application and send the screen recording file to the Support Team. How to make that screen recording?
For Mac users
1. Start running Capture One application if not already launched.
2. Use the Screenshot toolbar. To open the Screenshot toolbar press the combination of keys Shift+Command+5 or use Launchpad. You will see onscreen controls for recording the entire screen, recording a selected portion of the screen, or capturing a still image of your screen.
3. If you want to record the entire screen click in the onscreen controls, for recording selected portion of the screen click in the onscreen controls. Your pointer will change to a camera.
4. Click any screen to start recording that screen or click Record in the onscreen controls.
5. To stop recording, click in the menu bar or press Command-Control-Esc (Escape).
6. After you stop recording, a thumbnail of the video appears briefly in the lower-right corner of your screen.
7. Use the thumbnail to trim, share, save or take other actions.
8. Attach the screen recording file to the support request and submit it to the Support Team.
More instructions can be found here: How to record the screen on your Mac
For Windows users
To make a screen recording on a Windows computer, please use any third-party application you prefer. One of these applications is ShareX, a free and open-source app based on FFmpeg (a free and open-source multimedia framework).
To proceed, download, install and launch ShareX: https://getsharex.com/
1. In ShareX, go to the Capture menu and select Screen Recording. It may ask you to install FFmpeg, agree, and it will do it automatically.
2. After selecting Screen Recording, ShareX will ask you to select a part of the screen you want to record – select the whole screen.
3. Reproduce the issue and stop the recording by clicking on the ShareX tray icon.
4. Once the screen recording is completed, save the file to the specified location and then attach it to the support request.