IMPORTANT: The following instructions are applicable up to Capture One 22 (15.0.1).
NOTE: An internet connection is necessary to complete the activation.
1. Launch Capture One after having it downloaded and installed.
2. The License Activation window will automatically appear once you launch the software. The run mode of the software will be determined by the license key you have.
3. Type in the license key in the License Code field.
4. Type in the email address that you use to log into your profile at captureone.com. If you do not have an account on the Capture One website yet, enter an email address you would like to use to set up your Capture One account. Click on Get Profile.
5. If you registered previously, you will be asked for your account password (the same as you use to log into your profile at captureone.com). After verification, the rest of the form will be filled in for you. If you are a new customer, please fill in all the required fields manually.
6. Complete this process by selecting Activate.
7. Your software is now ready for use in the mode corresponding to the license key you entered.
In case you experience an activation error when activating Capture One, try an alternative network connection and ensure that you are not using a VPN - this can cause communication errors with our activation server.
For more information on activation errors see below:
NOTE: You need a license key to activate any of the product variants.
Subscription plans should be activated online only.
NOTE: If you have previously used Capture One in trial or Express mode, please deactivate it first from inside the software (Capture One -> License / Help -> License (macOS/Windows))or on the website.