I want to copy the adjustments from the Keystone tool from one image to another. However, the adjustments are not copied correctly. What could be done about that?
The adjustments in the Keystone tool can be done either manually using the sliders or by applying auto-correction.
NOTE: In order to copy the adjustments from the Keystone tool from one image to another, you need to do that with the Adjustments Clipboard as described below rather than with local copy and apply functions directly in the Keystone tool. This is essential because making keystone adjustments may usually affect the rotation settings as well.
- For your convenience, add the Composition tool tab. Navigate to the tool tab panel, right-click, and select Add Tool Tab -> Composition from the list.
There you will get the Crop tool, the Rotation & Flip tool, the Keystone tool, and the Overlay tool.
- Select the image to copy adjustments from (it should always keep the white thick border).
- Hold Cmd/Ctrl and select the variants to apply the adjustments to.
- Make sure that the Edit All Selected icon is orange.
- Go to Adjustments Clipboard tool in the Adjustments tool tab. Go to the Action menu and make sure that Autoselect -> Adjustment option is selected.
- Click Copy in the bottom bar of the Adjustments Clipboard tool. Make sure that the keystone adjustments are selected along with the rotation settings.
- Press Apply in the Adjustment Clipboard tool and see the variants updated in the Viewer.