As Capture One allows you to continue working while images are imported in the background, the importer offers some useful additional options. This includes notifications during the importing process, as well as erasing the images from the card after copying and ejecting the card from the Finder/Explorer.
Starting from Capture One 21 (14.1.0), all these options are presented in a separate After Import tool of the Importer window. In previous versions of Capture One, all these options were available at the bottom of the Importer window.
From the fly-out menu, you can choose one of the following options:
- Notify When Done if you want to be notified when the import is completed
- Open Collection When Import Starts to start working on the imported files after those are imported
- Never Open Import Collection if you want to continue working without any distraction even after the import is completed
In the After Import tool, there are also 2 checkboxes:
- Eject Card - when you checkmark this option, the card will be ejected after the import is completed
- Erase Images After Copying - the images on the card will be erased after being added into a managed Catalog