When exporting images, Capture One will include any assigned keywords from shared keyword libraries by default. However, you can select specific keyword libraries to assign to images during output. This is particularly useful when you have a controlled vocabulary for a particular use, for example, a certain client, news agency, or stock library.
- Go to the Export icon and select the Metadata tool.
- Click on the Keywords fly-out menu and choose from the following options:
- None - to exclude keywords from the image.
- All - to include all the tagged keywords to the image.
- From Selected keyword libraries - to include all the keywords from the chosen library, where previously set-up (only shared libraries can be chosen).
- Selecting the option will automatically save the choice to the Export Recipes.