IMPORTANT: Enterprise and multi-user license holders will not be able to purchase the Capture One Live subscription plan from the captureone.com web store and should contact our sales representative to purchase access to the service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can purchase the Unlimited Plan via two paths:
The path directly within your account
1. Go to captureone.com
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on Manage - under Manage licenses.
4. You will be presented with the Add-on Services tab. Press on the Upgrade button.
6. Confirm your choice again here.
7. Proceed with the payment.
8. You can now see under your Licence Management that Capture One Live add-on service has been enabled.
Starting within the Capture One application
1. Launch Capture One application.
2. You'll find a new Capture One Live button available in the default workspace right next to the Capture tool.
3. Any new customer who purchases Capture One Pro subscription (monthly, annual) or a Capture One Pro perpetual license (and activates the latest version) will be granted the free plan, which includes 1 Live Session at a time with max uptime of 24 hours.
4. If you click on the Upgrade to Unlimited 'button/banner', you'll be redirected to the Manage Licence page. You will be presented with available Add-on Services. Press the Upgrade button to subscribe.
5. Confirm your choice again here.
6. Proceed with the payment.
7. You can now see under your Licence Management that Capture One Live add-on service has been enabled. You can also see the add-on is available in the app with no limits.
You can also deactivate your subscription to Capture One Live Unlimited Plan within Licence Management. All you need to do is to go under the licence that Capture One Live is assigned to and press Deactivate button.
Article is closed for comments.