There are two options for choosing what photos are sent over for feedback. You can do it both during shooting tethered or after shooting is completed.
While shooting tethered:
1. Create an Album for selects, for example, My Selects.
2. Set your new My Selects Album as the select's location.
3. Start a Sharing Session using the new My Selects Album.
4. Share the link with your reviewer and start your photoshoot.
5. When you shoot a photo that you want to share with your reviewer, select it and press Comand + J (for Mac) or Ctrl + J (for Windows) to move this to My Selects Album. The photo is then added to My Selects Album and is instantly shared with your reviewer.
6. Final step is to check for stars and color tags in your shared photos.
After shooting tethered:
1. Create an Album, for example, Top Photos.
2. Select and add to Top Photos Album all the photos you want to share with your reviewer.
3. Create a Sharing Session with Top Photos Album and share the link with your reviewer.