In Capture One 22 (15.3) we made the decision to rearrange the tool tabs - with larger icons for ease of access and a more intuitive way of organizing tools, to facilitate working between multiple devices, with the advent of Capture One for iPad.
We understand that users may want to go back to a more familiar look.
See the steps below to see how this is possible with Capture One's flexible and intuitive Workspace customization options.
Load a previously saved or default workspace
- Navigate to Window (at the top of your Capture One window) > Workspace and select from a previously saved workspace to load your preferred Capture One layout. You can also choose the Default (Legacy) workspace for a more familiar look.
- A list of available workspaces can also be accessed by going to '...' in the Tool Tab area (as shown below) > Workspaces
- Additionally, you will find backups of your previously used workspaces from other versions in this list
Create your own workspace
- If you do not have a workspace saved, then you can freely arrange Tool Tabs by selecting '...' in the Tool Tab area and then click 'Add Tool Tab'
- You can also right-click in any 'blank' space in the Tool Tabs area and then select 'Add Tool Tab'
- Right-clicking a Tool Tab icon will give you the option to add a Tool within the Tool Tab itself
- Tools can also be added freely to existing Tool Tabs at any time by right-clicking on any tool and selecting 'Add Tool' - this will place the selected tool from the list within the Tool Tab
- Your Tool Tabs can also be displayed in a more compact way by selecting 'Icons Only (Compact)' from the '...' menu in the Tool Tabs area.
- When you are done customizing your Workspace, all of your changes can be saved by going to Window > Workspace > Save Workspace...