- Go to 'Select' in the top-right of the UI and then choose the images that you wish to export, indicated by a blue dot
- After you've made your selection, tap the 'Share' icon to export your chosen images
- Choose your settings from the export window:
- File Name uses the original name of the photo when naming the exported image
- Custom Name allows you to set your own export naming. Images will be named sequentially from the order selected in the Filmstrip
- Format lets you choose from JPEG, TIFF, Originals (RAW file), or EIP
- Scale contains three export presets to choose from: Full Resolution, Web Optimized, and Instagram Optimized
- You can also set your own quality by using the slider
- Tap the button next to 'WATERMARK' to toggle your watermark on and off
- Watermark preferences can be adjusted by entering text and using the opacity slider. Its position can be changed by simply dragging the text around the image, as seen below:
When you are done adjusting your export settings, tap 'Export' in the top-right of the export window.
When ready, your iPad will bring up the following screen:
Copy - copies the exported image to your clipboard, giving you the ability to paste it into documents on your iPad
Save Image - saves to your Photos application (this can lead to the filename being changed in some instances)
Assign to Contact - assign as a profile picture for one of your contacts
Print - print your image from a printer on your local network
Add to Shared Album - add your exported image to an album that is shared with others through your iCloud account
Save to Files - save your exported image to your Files, allowing it to be accessed through your iCloud account and subsequently on other devices. Choose this option to also save to an external device
Exporting as EIP
It's also possible to export your images as an Enhanced Image Package (EIP) this is a compressed file type that contains all of your adjustments, allowing you to transfer images to other devices and Capture One Pro, without losing any progress.
We recommend using this export option if you plan on sharing images with other Capture One users, or you plan to carry on editing on desktop, in Capture One Pro.
This file is only readable in Capture One and cannot be opened in other RAW converters or editing software.